Assurance of Quality Care… Putting You At Ease
Valley View staff offers 24-hour awake care for 22 assisted living clients as well as 10 memory care clients. We feel the small communities help to ensure our clients are receiving excellent, quality, home-like care.
- Housing Directory, Mary P. has worked with Valley View since 1999 and RN
- Jordan Liesemeyer is our new administrator.
- RNs are on-site Monday – Friday and "on-call" 24/7
- We offer the services of two (2) RNs who assess clients' needs and adjust care plans accordingly to meet those needs. We work with clients and their families to ensure customer satisfaction.
- LPNs with years of experience are on-site seven (7) days / week from 3pm – 11pm
- With the addition of LPNs hired to work this shift, we are able to offer professional nursing care to our clients, which means detecting early symptoms of potential illness, skin issues, infections, safety, possible needs requiring physical or occupational therapy intervention, as well as other physical, emotional, or spiritual needs.
- Experienced Personal Care Attendants on-site daily 24/7
- Our Attendants are trained in all areas of client-specific care that are designed to meet the needs of each client, whether it be providing partial or total care of the client, as well as special training in serving dementia clients, and how to handle emergencies.