Assisted Living Services Included in Rent
- Weekly Light Housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry & Linen Service
- Three (3) Home Cooked Meals + Snack
- Snack / Beverage Bar Available Daily
- Daily Exercise
- In-House Call System
- 24-Hour Awake Staff
- 24/7 "On-Call" RN
- Transportation to In-Town Medical or Social Service Appointments
- Utilities (Except Cable & Phone)
Valley View Assisted Living... Where You Want to Be
Opening in 1999, our community at Valley View was one of the first Assisted Living communities in the area. Since our beginning, we have earned and kept a reputation for providing quality care for elderly members of Long Prairie and the surrounding areas, who were no longer able to manage living at home alone.
We are now seeing second generation family members, coming to live with us at Valley View, because of the satisfaction previously experienced by their parents or relatives when they lived here.
- Our living room offers comfortable, home-like furniture with plenty of seating for visiting, reading a book by the fire, or watching large-screen television.
- Our dining room is welcoming to residents and their guests; and is complete with a beverage / snack bar available for all to enjoy while you sit and visit.
- Our apartments do not include kitchenettes, as three (3) wholesome meals are served daily to all residents in our community dining room.
- We have a beautiful sunroom where residents gather for church services, meetings, activities, special programs, private dining or special occasion celebrations with family and friends.
- Our living accommodations include private, unfurnished studio or one-bedroom apartments, each with a private bathroom and sit-down shower.
- Residents are welcome to use the community whirlpool tub room.
- We maintain our own in-house beauty shop.
- Daily mail pickup and delivery is available to all residents.